Friday, April 26, 2019

Reflection paper Essay Example | Topics and Well Written Essays - 500 words - 47

Reflection topic - Essay Examplea tourism manager in the future, I stooge devise cleanse means and/or give travellers gadgets in which they buns participate their travelling experiences including taking photos and recording videos. The communication presented in this article reflects to my personal travelling experiences, which can be used to formulate tourism caution strategies in future.Heat-Moon ascertains that the American topography is diverse and thus travellers should try and visit the various types of American landscapes. Caputo adds that travelling in America is best experience, compared to other countries (Caputo and Heart-Moon, 2013). In the past two years, I have travelled crossways many part of the country and I have seen that America is gifted with a wide stretch of landscapes. The deserts in New Mexico and mountains in Arizona are incredibly unique and outstanding, compared to other parts of the world. As you travel, you will meet diametrical people who will change your worldviews and perspectives. As Caputo recounts, I can argue that that travelling in America exposes you to different types of social landscapes.The conversation brings forth the aspect of different characteristics of a tourist and a traveller. When you plan to visit places as a tourist, you often use the briny roads and superhighways, as Caputo recounts (Caputo and Heart-Moon, 2013). His colleague adds that a tourist will never use the back roads like the travellers. In the past, my personal travels were not that enjoyable because most of the times we used the main roads. However, when I changed my travel plans and became a traveller, I enjoyed the diverse American landscapes and people. Therefore, its much better to become a traveller rather than a tourist who is always on time budgets and visits specific places. Keeping record helps in deepening the experiences when you share them with your friends and family. Based on the conversation and my personal travelling exp erience, I can advise tourism managers with means

No comments:

Post a Comment